The 6th New Librarians’ Symposium (2013) is expected to attract over 250 delegates from the Library and Information management sector in Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Public libraries
- School libraries
- Academic libraries
- State libraries
- Special and corporate libraries
- Public sector
- Information technology
NLS6 will attract students and recent graduates – the future leaders of the information profession. The Symposium is offering a range of Sponsorship opportunities.
Why Sponsor NLS6?
- Prominently position your company as a key player in the library sector
- Increase awareness of your product and services by showcasing it to an exclusive group of future influential industry representatives
- Strengthen existing and build new client relationships through face to face interaction
- Demonstrate your commitment to the industry
Sponsorship of NLS6 is an important tool for positioning your brand in the forefront of these new professionals’ minds. The sponsorship packages have been designed to offer a range of benefits for sponsors at varying commitment levels.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please download the 2013 Sponsorship Prospectus for more information.
Please also feel free to contact Zaana Howard or Kate Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0412 141 188 or 0411 073 094 to discuss your requirements, negotiate a package or arrange a tailored sponsorship opportunity.